Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A harsh dose of reality...


Dave...burning it up
Originally uploaded by brendhan_mcdevitt.
Day 2.

Well, after thinking about my website concept last night, I think I am a little too ambitious. Perhaps the more realistic direction would be to chronicle the up coming ski season. I don't really want to put all that much work into this page...I am way too fucking lazy to do anything even remotely worthwhile or meaningful. So I will just tell stories and post pictures and hopefully someone will find it interesting. Mostly it will probably just be my dad reading it...and only as a way of checking up on me to make sure I am not doing anything too stupid. But maybe, just maybe, other skiers will be able to find this and add their opinions or tell me how dumb I am or how I am not a great skier...all sorts of cheery stuff like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home