Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The journey begins...


Gulf of Slides
Originally uploaded by brendhan_mcdevitt.
Here is my goal. I have been searching the internet for the last two years for a comprehensive website about backcountry skiing on the east coast. Somewhere I could find information about gear, locations, snowpack, trip reports, etc. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right places, but I am sick of searching. I am hoping to create a place where people can share info, post pictures and fill us in on the magic they find in their backcountry endevors. I am not exactly sure how people are going to find their way here, but I guess that is up to me to figure out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 17, 2004 at 9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home